A thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) material in which polypropylene is combined is a base material, a polyester fiber mesh fabric is used as a carcass reinforcing material, and a sheet-like crimpable waterproof material made by an advanced processing technique is used. The material has both long-term weather resistance and durability of ethylene-propylene (EP) rubber, and weldability of polypropylene. A layer of TPO material is sandwiched with a layer of polyester fabric to enhance its physical properties and increase its breaking strength. , anti-fatigue and anti-puncture ability. The upper surface of the reinforcing layer TPO has a highly reflective white-based light-colored smooth surface, which is beneficial to environmental protection and construction safety because it does not contain chlorine.
● TPO coil is made of ethylene-propylene rubber and polypropylene by advanced polymerization technology. It also has excellent weather resistance and durability of ethylene-propylene rubber and weldability of polypropylene.
● Special formula technology, without adding any plasticizer that makes the material brittle, it can be highly flexible, and it will not cause the general polyolefin material to become brittle due to the migration of plasticizer, and maintain long-term waterproof function. .
● It is covered with a layer of polyester fabric to provide high tensile properties, fatigue resistance and puncture resistance. It is suitable for mechanical fixed roofing systems.
● Excellent high and low temperature resistance, maintains flexibility at -40 ° C, and maintains mechanical strength at higher temperatures.
● Chemical resistance, acid, alkali, salt, animal oil, vegetable oil, lubricating oil corrosion, resistance to algae, mold and other microbial growth.
● Heat aging and good dimensional stability.
● Light color with white color, smooth surface, high reflectivity, energy saving effect and pollution resistance.
● The chlorinated polymer or chlorine is not contained in the composition. It is released without chlorine during welding and use, and is harmless to the environment and human health.
● The lap joint is heat welded to form a high-strength sealing layer.